MTD

Hemanth Kumar hemwire at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 06:24:04 CDT 2007

Hi All,

        I just downloaded the linux-davinci-2.6 (git-clone
git://source.mvista.com/git/linux-davinci-2.6.git),
        and tried  make  distclean  ,make davinci_evm_dm644x_defconfig

        it genrated the .config file , In that config file I/O Scheduler was
enabled
       and default as "anticipatory",

      My Question are:

1 . When we are using MTD , I/O scheduler will have any effect on MTD
2 . what happens If I disable this options(I/O scheduler) to reduce the size
of uImage.

          Please correct me If I am wrong

Regards,
Hemanth