HR timers

Andy Ngo ndno72-davinci at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 14:35:59 CDT 2007

Hi Kevin,

How hard is it to backport the HRT support into the GIT tree?   I guess I have to wait until it's available in the GIT tree because I'm really a Linux kernel newbie.  I see a bunch of patches at Ingo Molnar's website: http://people.redhat.com/mingo/realtime-preempt/older but I doubt it if I can directly use the 2.6.20 one to patch the 2.6.20 GIT tree.

Thanks,
Andy