STM NAND512R3A boot problem: RBL&UBL&ECC

Amol Lad dal_loma at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 23:40:41 CDT 2007

Long back guys here faced the similar problems with
the NOR booting - with CCS it's fine, without CCS, it
does not boot. They fixed it by changing Os to O2 for
u-boot

Here, ubl is also in picture along with RBL.

Also, read Appendix D, "Supported NAND Devices" in
[1]. Not sure if it is related to what you are facing

[1]
http://focus.ti.com/dsp/docs/dspsupporttechdocsc.tsp?sectionId=3&tabId=409&familyId=1302&abstractName=spraai4