DirectFB On DVM6446

Deepak Mundra deepak.m at allaboutif.com
Wed Sep 3 02:44:09 CDT 2008

Hi i have cross compiled directfb for davinci DVM644
 so before that you need freetype , libpng,sdl (in case if you require ) to
be cross compiled

SO first export PATH=Toolchain path
export LIBPNG_CONFIG=cross compiled libpng config path
export SDL_CONFIG=cross compiled sdl config path
export FREETYPE_CONFIG=cros compiled freetype config path
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/toolchainpath/usr/lib:/$prefix/lib
export
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/toolchainpath/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/$prefix/lib/pkgconfig

and configure

./configure --host=arm-linux --prefix=/opt/directfb --enable-shared
--disable-static --enable-sdl  --disable-jpeg --disable-x11 --disable-osx
--without-tests --with-tools
--with-gfxdrivers=ati128,cle266,cyber5k,davinci,ep9x,i810,i830,mach64,neomagic,nsc,nvidia,radeon,savage,sh7722,sis315,tdfx,unichrome,vmware

and finaly make and make install

But still not able to use graphics accelerator with davinci_gfx driver :(
.. working on that to

Regards
DEEPAK