Davinci Resizer coefficients

Syed Mohammed, Khasim khasim at ti.com
Wed Sep 10 09:40:49 CDT 2008

Hi Rafael

<snip>

I was having similar discussion with Xiangdong, Here is what he advice me,
The steps are clearly outlined in spraai7 (http://focus.ti.com/lit/an/spraai7b/spraai7b.pdf ). Basically, one starts with iw and ow, which are your input and output widths, respectively, and gets the hrsz. Once this is done, use the second equation to recalculate the ow. Now you have all iw, ow and rsz values that can be programmed to the resizer. No more iterations are needed there.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Khasim