Help : Jpegenc demo application

Steve Poulsen spoulsen at css-design.us
Sun Sep 14 01:33:57 CDT 2008

ashish pareek wrote:
>   Hi All ,
> I am trying to run an application tht convert Raw image to Yuv .And finally convert it to jpg format by using jpegenc . I am using mt9t001 image sensor type .
>
> While running the application i got an error :-
> Failed to get a pool fillting a size 3145728.
> While debugging i found tht
> encodedBuf = (XDAS_Int8 *)Memory_contigAlloc(encodedBufSize, BUFALIGN);
> is returning Null .
> I am putting my test file here .Could any one help me ?
>
> Ashish

Ashish,

The code you pasted did not seem to come across in a readable way.  I am
not sure if it is just me.  Can you "cat /proc/damem" and see what the
pools look like (used or free)?  It appears you have run out of memory
somehow.  I assume your simple test application is not allocating other
memory?

Steve