cancel udhcpc discover at boot time.

Ronit s ronits77 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 05:06:02 CDT 2008

Hello,

I'm working on davinci DM6446, and I'm tring to reduce the boot time (from
flash)
I'm using mv_pro_4.0 and start creating my ramdisk from this version.
when the system boot, I have extra 7 sec of  udhcpc discover (see print
below).
I want to remove this udhcpc initialization and didn't found were.
Any idea????

"
*Setting up IP spoofing protection: rp_filter.
Disable TCP/IP Explicit Congestion Notification: done.
Starting network interfaces: udhcpc (v0.9.9-pre) started
udhcpc[796]: udhcpc (v0.9.9-pre) started
Sending discover...
udhcpc[796]: Sending discover...
Sending discover...
udhcpc[796]: Sending discover...
Sending discover...
udhcpc[796]: Sending discover...
exec: 7: /usr/share/udhcpc/sample.leasefail: not found
No lease, failing.
udhcpc[796]: No lease, failing.
 failed (1: )."*
**