Is there anybody using dm355 vpbe YCC16 interface to output video?

pavelhan pavelhan at oplinx.com
Fri Sep 19 03:40:59 CDT 2008

I want to output my video using the YCC16 interface on dm355 vpbe,but I can't  make it work properly.
I have changed the dm355fb configuration to make the vpbe suit to the YCC16 interface,and the h and v sync signle and Y[0-7] signal is correct,but I can't detect the C[0-7] signal,which is forced to low?
What should I do? Is there any standard configuration function for YCC16?
Thank you! Any help will be appreciated!

2008-09-19

Pavel Han
Oplinx Co.,Ltd
Address:Hanggang Fuchun Business Mansion 2116# Futian, Shenzhen 518041,PRC
Tel: (086)0755-88359865
Website:www.oplinx.com.cn
E-mail: pavelhan at oplinx.com