Is there anybody using dm355 vpbe YCC16 interface to output video?

Jon Povey Jon.Povey at racelogic.co.uk
Mon Sep 22 03:09:37 CDT 2008

I don't specifically know that you can do what you are trying to do, but
there are lots of register settings that affect the video in and out
pins. Check pinmuxing, and also check all the VPBE registers, there are
single pins hiding away that do things like turn sets of pins on and
off, or make them input-only, etc.

--
Jon Povey, Design Engineer
jon.povey at racelogic.co.uk | +44(0)1280 825983