Help required on PAL/ipipe.

Deepak Shankar-TLS,Chennai. deepaks at hcl.in
Tue Sep 23 06:47:17 CDT 2008

I had a gdb session and made some changes for this problem

1. Connected the jumpers to PAL position in eval board
2. The "int std_sel = 0;" in the is set to "int std_sel = 1;" in
ipipe_rsz_example.c
3. The fbdev is prevented(!!) from grabbing by removing the bootargs
related to video- I could not reason out. It works only if I remove
this.

With this I ran the example and go some activity in the screen.

Only that the image is displayed from half of the screen and rolling
back to the upper half.

If anyone has come across such a situation could you please tell me what
Im missing.

Are the examples ready-2-use with NTSC generators?

Cheers,
Deepak