FYI - TI patch plan

Jeff Cooper jeff.cooper at logicpd.com
Wed Sep 24 10:49:46 CDT 2008

Narnakaje, Snehaprabha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Texas Instruments plans to improve and/or add support for TI's family of DaVinci SoCs.  This work is being done by a number of us here and I am coordinating the efforts. Beginning this month, TI will contribute patches to the DaVinci GIT tree, with the goal to update DM644x and add DM355 and DM6467 support. Another goal is to get all driver features and bug fixes up-ported from earlier TI/MontaVista LSP releases for these devices. We plan to follow the approximate roadmap below:

That sounds great!  I'd love to have an update to date kernel for the DM355.

One item I'd like to see added to the list would be support for power
management.

Jeff

--
 Jeff Cooper // senior embedded software engineer

 LOGIC // engineering design services
 411 Washington Ave. N. Suite 400
 Minneapolis, MN 55401
 T // 612.436.5176
 F // 612.672.9489

 jeff.cooper at logicpd.com
 www.logicpd.com

 information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and
 is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
 should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
 disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of this message,
 or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.