being a maintainer inside a company

Raffaele Recalcati lamiaposta71 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 00:48:51 CDT 2011

I'm being involved in u-boot and kernel responsability inside my
company from many years.
I write code and there are other developers writing code that I need
to coordinate.
By now I have managed all patches incoming using a separated devel
branch, validating those patches and after applying on master branch.
The reason to do that was given by my company e-mail account (or
probably the mail router) that is not able to send cleanly the body.
How can I specify the router/? specifications in order to work in a human way?
It is 'mutt' a good advice to select some patches incoming and apply
automatically to the devel branch?
Anybody else has faced and solved this kind of issue?

Hoping in some good ideas,
Raffaele

--
www.opensurf.it